Cherry Tree, Kettering
A small pub in Kettering's "heritage quarter" opposite the market place and Parish Church, the building itself has a tudor-style frontage with the downstairs part covered in old-fashioned green tiles, it is reported to be the oldest pub in Kettering, dating back to the 15th Century
Very much a live music venue
- ?Food served from 12:15pm to 3pm daily?
- ?Bar snacks and main meals?
- ?Roasts served every Sunday?
Beers and Beverages
- ?Wells & Young's Eagle IPA?
- ?Wells & Young's Bombardier?
- Guest ales from LocAle breweries including nearby Potbelly
- Acoustic Jam session (monthly, Sunday from 4.30pm)
- Quiz night (Thursday from 9pm)
- Live music (Friday or Saturday from 9pm)
- Wii Sports (Wednesday and Sunday from 7.30pm)
- ?Real fire?
- ?Quiet room - no electronic music, TV or obtrusive games (in at least one bar)?
- ?Garden or outdoor drinking area?
- ?Family room - a separate room, whether or not families are allowed elsewhere?
- ?Lunch meals?
- ?Evening meals?
- ?Separate bar?
- ?Disabled access - easy to the pub and toilets, considerate staff?
- ?Camping facilities (either in the pub's grounds or within one mile, state if caravans are allowed?
- ?Traditional games?
- ?Real Cider on draught (not keg)?
- ?Parking (own car park)?
- ?Smoking area outside?
- ?Oversized lined glasses?
Address: The Cherry Tree, Sheep Street, Kettering NN16 0AN
Telephone: 01536 514 706
- A short walk from Market Place where most services call
Kettering 0.2 miles (get directions)
The Cherry Tree at MySpace (includes event listing)